skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Animal mélancolique.
in this ancient game where players never lose.
domingo, 23 de agosto de 2009
Sokaklar sakin geceler karabasan.
Sen sev, K.
1 comentario:
Black Ballad
dijo...
.... ¡?
23 de agosto de 2009 a las 12:35
Publicar un comentario
Entrada más reciente
Entrada antigua
Inicio
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Got nothing to lose but darkness and shadows.
Sophie Kowalski
Yo, el gato.
Ver todo mi perfil
Got nothing to lose but bitterness and patterns.
http://hellololla.tumblr.com/
That joke isn’t funny anymore
Hace 2 meses
El Joven Lovecraft
Tira 11 - tomo I
Hace 9 años
SKARAV.ito
#NowPlaying Mentía de Odisseo
Hace 10 años
Doe Deere Blogazine
Welcome!
Hace 10 años
Crime of innocence
Notas sueltas
Hace 15 años
Sv Alteza Gato
Caso Patologico
La Exhibicion Perturbada
Mostrar 5
Mostrar todo
Got nothing to lose but emptiness and hang-ups.
Got nothing to lose but emptiness and hang-ups.
follow me on Twitter
Got nothing to lose but loneliness and patterns.
▼
2009
(14)
►
septiembre
(5)
▼
agosto
(9)
Dionisio dixit.
I am the mistress of the night.
Merci, Monsieur.
She is burning down her past, she starts a new life.
Pasteles de lodo.
Celebrate this chance to be alive and breathing.
Sokaklar sakin geceler karabasan.
Violett Strang.
I don't got a thing to lose.
►
2008
(23)
►
diciembre
(13)
►
noviembre
(9)
►
octubre
(1)
I don't got a thing to lose
1 comentario:
.... ¡?
Publicar un comentario